Friday, February 20, 2009

Rise and Shine

Lovely Morning, a good start for the day when I actually woke up at 9.10a.m.Kinda late for work but got in 2 minutes before 10a.m.Hee,thats why I simply love me.Can get off with almost everything.I hope Angie had a blast of good time last night.Bulak mun ku madah xda laki nangga nya,mata laki meliar jak nangga nya eh..hehe

Sorry,that last bit of sentence is only for u who understands.

Caught myself with leaking nose,still leaking now and got myself a box of tissue on my table.So going to the customer service for Paracetamol (Panadol).Can't take it nemore...

I'm off the keyboard to the customer service, will upload the photos on monday,ya.

Love-in-a-box,

Roses-Me

2 comments:

  1. uiihh.. seems to me i miss a couple of thing on the spwing lately huh..i want that elmo sweater..i wunt it sooo bad..T_T

    ReplyDelete

golden silence well said