Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Me being an ordinary human being

First things first,

I don't know how to start but today seems to be one of the days where my weakness over-powered me.

Life's doing great but nothing seems to be right today, and it never happens on a tuesday. It had always been MONDAY BLUES!

Anyways, I've been reading this book written by Aphrodite Jones titled, The Embrace and it's a great story. A great true vampire story to be exact, as i've read only the first chapter and i'm being addicted on reading it through and through. I have no clue on what im writing people and i think i'm going insane. hahahahah

Seriously, lately blogging doesn't interest me at all. Thinking of life and all that really made me think serious and surprisingly matured after all. I know that this part of life where i move from a different stage to another is sometimes not how we expected but this is what everyone face, walking on the same route,am i right?

I have a great boyfriend whom i would love till death if he's the one for me,great life, what more can i ask? One thing for sure, increment on my salary!Yeah! (actually,i need to wait for that one,hahah)

I'm looking forward for my jamming session with my band members this Sunday, my new way to de-stressed myself.

Gonna post it in my blog a.s.a.p when he video is ready,ya?

LOves,

Roses- Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

golden silence well said